Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Congratulations on the occasion of the European Day for Border Guard

Dear Colleagues,
Dear Friends!

I have a great honor and pleasure to congratulate all the persons for those who are defined as a Border Guard Officer with the European Day for Border Guards.
The 25th of May is an important day not just for all European Border Guards, but as well as for all citizens living in Europe because celebrating together means also that we are united to reach our common objective: well secured borders, open for legal activities, at the same time, implying safe barriers that would prevent and fight cross-borders criminality.
In this regard, I would like to express my deepest respect and gratitude for your activity. In the same time, I express my confidence that our friendship relations established between us will remain further on as intense, honest and amiable as they were.
On this occasion, I wish you strong, healthy success in duty and in your future endeavors in the IBM field.  

Best wishes,
Rosian Vasiloi

No comments: